Monday, March 29, 2010

Hello there

We're in the Tri-Cities and the Box of Awesome is getting shipped off today. After I get confirmation that it's been received, I'll do a post about it's contents.

We'll be here all week folks. I hope to have a post everyday. I think that hope and good intentions are in the same bucket sometimes. You know, paving roads and such.

Anyways, have a good week. It's spring break for us. Is it spring break for you?

Tried to add a picture, but blogger is being naughty. So sorry.

8 comments:

Terri said...

Have a great spring break! :) I love Easter and the week leading up to it - here's hoping you have a fabulous week!

LKP said...

holla when you want to get together. d's at her grandma's most of the week though. so whenev's.

Mike 'n' Cindy Brinkerhoff said...

You're gonna be there all week...

...we're gonna be there at the END of this week...

Will our paths finally cross??

Should I have saved you the shipping charges??

trishn!

Lisa said...

Spring like weather wishes being sent your way............... NOW! =)

Lisa Christine said...

Had fun at Chuck E Cheese with you all. I just love it when you're in town. See you around!

Cindy Brinkerhoff said...

Wish we were going to get to see you!

Jeanette said...

Enjoy spring break! I hope the weather was beautiful. It always makes the week better.

Blogger is being naughty. They need to fix that. :[

LKP said...

not a bad friend at all! turns out we had carbon-copy spring breaks. so don't worry. no love lost. =)