Monday, January 26, 2009

Today is a new start


Today is going to be my first day of counting food points. I am really excited because Jeff is on board. Usually, he is the biggest saboteur, but now he will be my {hopefully} biggest ally.

So it's a new day. A new way of life {eating wise} is starting and I think it's exciting. I formed my own group too. That was one of the things on my list. I did everything on my list for the week! YAY! Well, all of them except make Jeff his own punch list. I didn't get around to the easiest thing. Go figure.

Anyway, if any of you guys have done the point system and have a thing or two to share, please do. I would love some pointers {HA}

The chains of habit are generally too small to be felt until they are too strong to be broken.

7 comments:

Stephanie said...

Cheers for your success

Jan said...

Good luck Heidi.

SuzanSayz said...

Heidi, I am so proud of you and so pleased with Jeff finally being willing to be a help instead of a hindrance. I know you can do it too. Just take it a few hours at a time and that should turn into a day at a time, then a week, and so on and so on.

Jeanette said...

Good luck!

Kristin said...

It gets easier. Just be vigilant at the beginning and before you know it, counting points will be second nature.

Kristin said...

It gets easier. Just be vigilant at the beginning and before you know it, counting points will be second nature.

libbie said...

oh good job! are you doing the Weight Watchers points? give me your email address and i have LOTS of good healthy recipes that are so yummy and EASY!